Friday, April 4, 2008

Time Out


In honor of my sister starting her own blog, I thought I would post the cutest picture I have ever seen of Ella (half of the infamous Thames Twins). When we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago for spring break, Ashley was trying to get Ella's clothes changed. Ella wasn't exactly cooperating so Ashley gave her the option of getting dressed or standing in time out. In the sweetest voice, Ella said, "I go to time out" and marched her little happy self over to the corner. Did I mention she was naked? So cute!

4 comments:

Ashley Thames said...

I love that picture! For some reason, I can't get it from my e-mail to my photo shop. Any tricks on how to do it??

Unknown said...

why do you need it in photoshop?

Jamie said...

thats soooooo cute!

Ashley Thames said...

I guess I don't need it in photoshop, but how do I get it from my e-mail so that I can put it on my blog??