
I would never shave my legs if I didn't have to, and honestly, the one nice thing about the winter months is pants that hide unshaven legs. On top of not liking to shave, my shower is so small that I have to stick my leg outside of the shower stall in order to keep the water from washing off all of the soap before I hit it with the razor. Plus, while I was pregnant and couldn't bend like that or see my legs for that matter, I would have to take a bath in order to shave. Who has time for that? While telling some friends about my hate for all things hair removal, the Venus Breeze was brought to my attention. I was told that it has built in soap bars so all you have to do is shave. No soap application, no sticking the leg out of the shower, no bath. Well, I caved in and bought the $8 razor/greatest invention ever. It is awesome! So, thank you Venus, my legs and my husband thank you.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Hairless and Happy
Posted by Unknown at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Isn't it the best?!!
Post a Comment