
I admit it, I have a small Bachelor obsession, even though I barely see any of the show because I get so embarrassed that I have to change the channel every couple of minutes. While watching last weeks show, I became convinced that I recognized both Shayne (or however she spells it) and Ashlee. I immediately made the connection that Shayne looks exactly like a girl from Birmingham (yes, several of you know who I am talking about) that went to a rival high school. This is the crazy part. I got on Facebook the next day and you know how it has that new application connecting you to people based on the friends you have in common? Well, the girl I think Shayne looks like was the first person on my list. It freaked me out considering I haven't seen our thought about her since high school and that was twice in two days. Interested, I clicked on her name and BOOM! There she was, hugging Shayne in her profile picture. Can you believe that? Supposedly, they're friends and a lot of other people think they look alike too. 
As for Ashlee, I figured it out right as she was mid song post being dumped at the most dramatic rose ceremony ever. She looks exactly like Giada De LaCleavage (a la Everyday Italian). We have a love hate relationship. Love the food. Hate the, you guessed it, cleavage she unnecessarily shows off every time she's on TV. Don't get me started, I could write a whole post on Giada.

As for Ashlee, I figured it out right as she was mid song post being dumped at the most dramatic rose ceremony ever. She looks exactly like Giada De LaCleavage (a la Everyday Italian). We have a love hate relationship. Love the food. Hate the, you guessed it, cleavage she unnecessarily shows off every time she's on TV. Don't get me started, I could write a whole post on Giada.
3 comments:
maybe the food looks and tastes better because it is framed with giada's girls....lol.
ha ha. Lindsey, that must be it.
I don't know though. I get annoyed with the cleavage, but I think Giada is my fave.
thats hilarious! she and "them" are annoying.
Post a Comment