Saturday, April 12, 2008

Baby Orajel

Hill has been teething so I decided to try some orajel on her. I've been using it for about a week now and as I was giving it to her last night, I wondered if it actually did her any good. I proceeded to put it on my gums to see if it did anything to me. When my gums started tingling, my top lip went numb and I was still drooling 3o minutes later, I decided it probably worked on her.

2 comments:

The Slagleys said...

That is so funny! I have rubbed it on her gums before and later tasted a hint of fruit and a little numbness... so I figured it must work too! Have you tried teething tablets? They are right next to the Orajel at Publix, you just rub them under their tongue and they melt, I thought they worked well for Kate.

Stephanie said...

I really would've liked to have seen this.