Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All Smiles

Don't report me to DHR, but I let Hill sleep on her stomach. She's been doing it since she was about 4 weeks old and we are all much happier because of it. She used to wake up in the morning and from naps screaming her head off. I guess she is getting better sleep now because I will walk in her room to check on her and she just lifts her little head up and smiles at me. Kyle and I fight over who gets to wake her up in the morning. I decided to take my camera in there today when she woke up from a nap.

4 comments:

Ashley Thames said...

SO cute!!!!!

jane said...

hey lynlee,
i just found your blog through the slagley's... your baby girl is so cute!
i truly believe that babies can only sleep on their stomachs or swaddled. their reflexes just get in the way when they are on their back... i have all kinds of conspiracy theories abouts SIDS...

The Slagleys said...

Kate has slept on her tummy from way early on! She was never good at sleeping on her back unless she was swaddled so tight she couldn't move! If they are happier that way, let them! Especially since she is strong enough to hold her head up well and flip from front to back!

Stephanie said...

I have a theory too: It hurts to sleep on your back with reflux. Trust me!