Since Hill was born, we have always put her to bed wearing footie (footy?) pajamas. Thanks to Ella and Gray (and their mom) I have bags and bags of cute clothes that I get to open up at each new growth stage. This last bag that I opened had all of these adorable 2 piece pajamas that I was so excited about! I got her ready for bed a couple of nights ago and she looked like such a big girl. Kyle was concerned that her feet would get cold so he insisted that she wear socks. He also insisted that he be the one to pick them out. Here's the end result. Too cute!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
No More Cold Feet
Posted by Unknown at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh and she already has good turn out! Too cute:)
So I'm thinking now she is looking like a lot of Kyle with a little Gray in there. I think you said she looked like you when you were little, so Kyle can't be the only one to claim her now :)
Nice job, Kyle!
Post a Comment