Probably because I have been threatened by some of you to update by blog. The truth: I needed a break! I was having a little chat with one of the other regulars at the coffee shop last week and as he was telling a story about something I can't even remember now, I caught myself contributing to the conversation by saying, "yeah, I have a friend who...too." OH MY GOSH, did I just say that, Not a friend, just someone whose blog I stalk!!!
I don't even know this girl and she doesn't know me and I just used her life experience in a random conversation with a random man at the coffee shop. Yikes. Hence the break from blogging. I need to charge the battery from my camera and find the battery charger in order to upload the pictures from our awesome family beach trip and that involves planning ahead and as you all know is not really my strong suit. But here's a promise that I plan (hope) to keep. I will post at least one more time before the weekend, and I'm thinking a slide show will be involved. Please stop threatening me ;-)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Feeling Threatened
Posted by Unknown at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Woohoo! She's back! (I'm giving your jazz hands right now:)
And I'm shaking my pom poms! Wooo.
Although, I think "threaten" might be a little stretch ;) We just missed you that's all. And the blog has been my only means to catch up with you!
Post a Comment