Thursday, August 14, 2008

Alpha alpha delta pi, your the best and that's no lie...

Except that your website is the pits! Rush is underway at Auburn, so I thought I'd check out the Phanhellenic website to see if there were any updates. Which led to 45 wasted minutes surfing through "recruitment" rules, dress code (pictures are very funny), and sorority websites. I know I am a big dork, but I am so upset at the state of ADPi's website!!! First of all, it is about 5 years old, the pictures don't updload, and to top it off, it is possibly the worst website out of all. Now I know that girls aren't basing the sorority they pledge based on their technical abilities, but come on Beta Omega. Do you need money? Do you need help? Do you need alumni to mind their own business ;-)?

1 comments:

Larkin Ade McMillan said...

That is so true. I noticed it the other day. We need to stay on top of them. Should we put Kate in charge?