Where's Hill?There She is!And my favorite...
Oh super cute!
lynlee~ these pictures are SO cute! I love her little car/walker:-) She is getting so big!!
We miss our entertainment! LOVE the new ride:)
So cute. And, oh man, I totally just realized that for all of my 29 years, I've thought the saying goes, "Pee-pie." ha ha.
And, yes, I'm embarrassed.
I thought it was pee pie too. I was blog stalking the other day and came across a post of the same title and it was a true light bulb moment. Kind of like my ABC's/twinkle twinkle epiphany ;-)
hahhaha I thought it was "Pee-pie" too... those are adorable. great game.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh super cute!
lynlee~ these pictures are SO cute! I love her little car/walker:-) She is getting so big!!
We miss our entertainment! LOVE the new ride:)
So cute. And, oh man, I totally just realized that for all of my 29 years, I've thought the saying goes, "Pee-pie." ha ha.
And, yes, I'm embarrassed.
I thought it was pee pie too. I was blog stalking the other day and came across a post of the same title and it was a true light bulb moment. Kind of like my ABC's/twinkle twinkle epiphany ;-)
hahhaha I thought it was "Pee-pie" too... those are adorable. great game.
Post a Comment