Friday, July 4, 2008

Bumper or No Bumper

On the same note of her pulling up on things, she is pulling up on her bumper, YIKES! What do I do? I'm scared if I get rid of it then her body is going to be black and blue, she uses the sides of her crib as a launching pad for flips and rolls and anything else she can do that a 7 month old shouldn't be able to do. This is how Kyle found her when he went to get her from her nap yesterday! The pictures don't do it justice. Her body was not touching the mattress, only her head and neck supporting her!

2 comments:

The Slagleys said...

We still have Kate's bumper on because she would hang her legs out and reach her arms out. We took her bumper off for a few days, but she would reach out and grab stuff outside of her crib. Worse than that- she would lose the pacifier at night, and I could not handle the waking up... so the no bumper thing did not last long. It looks like you have a talented little girl on your hands!

Ashley Thames said...

Holy Cow! I guess I would just go ahead and lower her mattress. At least you know she won't be able to launch herself out of the bed. As for her sleeping in crazy positions, she gets that from you! She must not have been too uncomfortable, or she would have woken herself up.