Tonight Kyle is watching Bull Durham on TV for about the billionth time, so I thought I would pose a question that I thought would garner a quick response, "If you could be in any Kevin Costner movie, which one would it be?" Well, not really the quick response I was expecting. First you must understand that Kyle likes Kevin Costner movies (I think it's a baseball thing). After much thought and me searching IMDB for complete Kevin Costner Filmography, it was determined that Kyle would like to be in a lot of Kevin Costner movies, but his top 5 goes something like this 1. Bull Durham 2. Robin Hood 3. Tin Cup 4. For Love of the Game 5. Open Range. Now, you have to remember, this isn't about which is the best movie, this is about if you were an actor/actress which movie would you want to be in. I need a little more time to think this through, so in the meantime, I'll pose the question to you. If you could be any actor/actress who would you be based on the movies they've been in and which of their movies would you want to star in?
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Okay, I'm super indecisive in my regular life, and that spills over into my fantasy life too. So:
1. Kate Hudson
Almost Famous, Raising Helen, How to Lose a Guy...
2. Meg Ryan
Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail
Ok, I am going to draw a parallel between kyle & kevin that has nothing to do with baseball....maybe he likes his movies because, kevin, just like kyle (you have revealed), likes to show the hiney--and he does it in almost every movie-hahahaha!!!!
Too much thought for me. Any chick flick:)
First let me say I love hearing you blog about Kyle. It makes Russ and I smile. Probably because we have both known him for so long. Russ quickly cut me off when reading your blog out loud "Kyle has watched Bull Durham a hundred times."
My pick.... The Bodyguard..Whitney Houston
My nephews name is Durham...we call him Bull Durham.
This is a good one...
1. Kate Hudson, in absolutely anything, esp. How to Lose a Guy
2. Julia Roberts - Pretty Woman
3. Reese Witherspoon - Walk the Line
Post a Comment