We headed to Auburn this weekend to celebrate Ella and Gray's 3rd Birthday. Their farm party has been long in the making and even after having to reschedule because of dumb Hurricane Faye, it turned out great! The twins have been looking forward to this party for months and every time I talk to them, something is mentioned about their "aminal birday par-t". There were so many animals for the kids to look at and the hayride seemed to be a big hit. Personally, my favorite part was watching the trained sheep dog herd the sheep that the "farmer" let out into the pasture. I think I've said it before but Ella and Gray crack me up! They loved the party but I think they would have been perfectly content to just eat (lick the icing off) the adorable animal cupcakes. They had scouted out the ones they wanted long before the party started and as soon as it was lunch time, that pig and chicken didn't stand a chance. I was watching Gray stare down the chicken cupcake and I knew she was thinking something. She looked up at me and said, "I'm gonna eat him". Ashley, great job planning the party, we had so much fun! After a nap time back at the Thames residence, Kyle and I dressed Hill in her Auburn attire and headed over to campus to do a little tailgating. I think Hill enjoyed Auburn on game day just as much as we do. The weather was great and the people watching was even better. Kyle and Allyn headed to the game while Hill and I joined Ashley at a friend's house to watch the game (chase kids and not see a second of the game). I loved getting to meet some of Ashley's friends and the little people I hear so much about from Ella and Gray. It was a great weekend!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
"Aminal Birday Par-t"
Posted by Unknown at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
so fun to meet yall at the party and get to watch the game together! hill is darling!
Post a Comment