Thursday, February 28, 2008

Teeth at Two Months

Hill has two bottom teeth! Yes, that is really early. The average age for most children to get teeth is at least six months. She is handling it really well considering she doesn't have the ability to hold on to any teething toys yet. Instead, she sticks her hands in her mouth and goes to town. On top of the teething issue, I have discovered that her reflux medicine and baby Tylenol for her teeth do not mix well on her stomach. Yesterday morning while bouncing her to sleep at work she decided to throw up a good four ounces of milk, pink Tylenol, and red prilosec. I was covered and she was wet to the bone. I had to pack her up in the car seat in the freezing cold, drive back home and give her a bath, change her clothes, change my clothes, then go back to work. Needless to say, it wasn't the best day in the world. I have learned my lesson and will stagger the medicines next time. Since I don't have any teeth pictures, here are a few other ones.


0 comments: