Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New at this...kind of

I've been wanting to start one of these forever, but for those of you who know me well, I kept procrastinating until I convinced myself that it was too late. Too late for what? I really don't know, but that's what I do. I really do have the BEST intentions, just not so good at always following through. As for being new at this...kind of, this is my first online blog but not my first blog. When all of my friends from work abandoned me for bigger and better things I decided to start a blog of all that happened throughout the day. It was called "A day in the life at Intermark". Yes, I know, incredibly creative title. I had to email it out because I couldn't post it online because, well, I would have been fired. That blog was the only thing that kept me sane those last few months. Not that I'm insane now, but I thought this blog would be a great way of keeping friends and family up to date on what is going on in our lives. Plus, another thing I am not so great at is communicating over the phone. See, I know myself well, and I know that after twenty seven years (yikes) I am probably not going to change. So here goes...

A lot has happened in our lives this year, but the most important thing was the birth of our precious baby girl Hill Kathryn Hudlow. She is amazing and I love her more and more every day. Here are a few pics from the past two months:






1 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is so, so pretty! I know you guys are loving this time!

Love the blog layout!