Loved:
Katherine Heigl (flawless)
Hilary Swank (just looked put together)
Renne Zellweger (liked that she really glammed it up in the full length beading)
Jennifer Garner (loved the necklace)
Miley Cyrus (my favorite dress neckline)
Marion Cotillard (out of the box)
Jessica Alba (different than red)
Hated:
Nicole Kidman (dress too short)
Cameron Diaz (no lipstick and wrinkled dress)
Jennifer Hudson (proudly displaying her quadruple D's and the back fat, yuck)
Ellen Page (poor thing, she borrowed maw maw's dress)
What's her face who won best supporting actress (velour sack, need I say more)
George Clooney's date (looked like she was getting ready to go skip around a may pole)
I refuse to comment on Ann Hathaway or Keri Russell (secretly love) because they are too skinny to count. Everyone else was pretty forgettable and I honestly don't care about the guys. Overall, most everyone played it safe and made for a pretty boring red carpet.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Oscar's Fashion According to Me
Posted by Unknown at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Totally boring, yes. The sack-wearing lady needed a tan. She was in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and I thought they made her that pale, but no. It's her real color.
I loved that after the orchestra accidentally cut off the girl who won best song, they let her come back. I wanted them to win because I loved that movie and the soundtrack.
Post a Comment