Monday, June 10, 2013

Prayers for Leeland

I started to write a long post but it wouldn't work from my phone, so i thought I'd try this short one to see if it will work. We are back in the hospital with Leeland after he had two more apneic episodes at home and three more since we've been at Children's. We are searching for answers and he is getting ready to go under anesthesia for an MRI.  We covet your prayers for our sweet baby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Found your blog through another friend from Auburn...I am praying right now for Leeland. I can't imagine what y'all have been going through. Praying for you, Kyle and your family. Love, Susan Cox Smith

The Reed Family said...

Praying for you Lynlee! So sorry you are all going through this.

Stacey Anderson said...

Hey Lynlee! I'm not sure where I found your blog, but wanted to let you know I'm praying for sweet Leeland! Please let me know if you need anything! Stacey Anderson