Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

We had the best Christmas and were able to spend it with both of our families. We celebrated with my family before Christmas and headed to Georgia to celebrate with Kyle's family on Christmas Eve. While this was Hill's second Christmas, she was only a couple weeks old last year and I was a couple weeks into "baby fog". I really don't remember much of her first Christmas. This year was perfect though. With the exception of some sleepless nights and whiny afternoons because of those pesky molars coming in, she was so much fun. Also, I think I forgot to mention that she officially became a walker over the holidays. She'd taken a few steps here and there and had even mastered walking, holding on to the flat wall, but she really got it down while we were at Kyle's parents house. She is very proud of herself and shows it all over her face. On a slightly depressing note, I turned 28 on Christmas Eve and am on the countdown to the dreaded 29, boo! Let's change the subject: I tried to take a lot of pictures this Christmas and am debating whether or not I should take the time to download them to a slide show, so in the meantime, I'll just post a few (a lot) of my favorites.

Hill and D-Da

Uncle Allyn and The Girls

New Walker

Digging in the Shopping Cart Kiss from Mom
Presents
Daddy Walked in the Door
Bathtime
Birthday
Crhistmas Morning
More Presents
Climbing the Stairs
On Top of the Activity Table
Hug from Cousin Sarah
Love the Tree
Lights!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hill looks adorable in these pics!! Hope you had a great birthday and got my text message wishing you a happy day!! Reagan