Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mini Me

I get comments all the time about how much Hill looks like Kyle, and yes I do know that they look exactly alike! Here are some pictures to prove it and a couple close ups of Hill (just because I thought they were cute).





P.S.
I am a little disappointed that I didn't get more comments on my last post, I had some questions in there that I really need to be answered.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I was going to tell you how much I thought she looks like him when I saw you at the mall a few weeks back, but I figured that you heard it all the time and I'd spare you one more.
She sure is cute!
Oh- and I blogged about Hootie going country, too. Random minds think alike! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl I hear you, there needs to be answers to #4!