Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1st Birthday Party

I know this is so late, but I wanted to add some pictures from Hill's party. Of course of all days we had camera issues, so a lot of these pictures are borrowed. We had a small party with just family and it ended up being a lot of fun. Hill absolutely loved being the center of attention and having all of her cousins over to play with. She wasn't too sure about her giant cupcake, but managed to eat quite a bit of icing before she tried to pick the whole thing up and throw it on the floor. She got some awesome gifts and has enjoyed wearing all of her new clothes and playing with new toys. Kyle and I gave her a Radio Flyer wagon, but because it's been so cold outside, we've only managed to give her rides inside the house. She doesn't seem to mind. I was so happy everyone was able to come to the party, and while I didn't really think a 1 year old would be able to appreciate or understand a party, she seemed to truly enjoy herself and that made the day perfect in my eyes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh everything looked so good (love the kitchen, looks worth the wait) and hill looks like she really enjoyed herself.