First let me say that this whole Halloween costume thing has been quite the ordeal. About a month ago, I started looking online for ideas. I saw tons of adorable costumes and some that kind of gave me the willies:






I saw a couple of costumes that I liked for Hill, but nothing that jumped out at me. Then one day while searching for "cute baby costume", there it was! I had to have it. Well, what I'd found was a picture of an actual child wearing the costume. After scouring the Internet like a maniac, I found out that the costume was made by Baby Style, easy enough right? Wrong. I went to their website and it turns out that the costume was last years style and is no longer being produced. Typical. So, I went to Ebay. Turns out I wasn't the only one who liked the costume. Those women on there are crazy. I refused to spend more than $25 on a USED Halloween costume and those Ebay freaks were outbidding me for $60 every time. I gave up. I happened to mention the ordeal to my mom (closet Ebay nerd) and next thing I knew, she'd won the costume I wanted from a smoke free, cat free, normal person home for less than $30. Woo Hoo! It came perfectly packaged in the mail and I couldn't resist trying it on Hill. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. Enjoy!
My Little Octopus
Friday, October 10, 2008
Halloween Preview (I couldn't resist)
Posted by Unknown at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is the cutest thing I have EVER seen! So perfect!!
It looks great! Kate was a purple octopus last year and it was hilarious! She was only about 5 months old and she had no idea what all the arms were about! Hill looks so cute in it!
Can I reserve the right to "ebay" it from you for next year??!! That is more then cute--I love it!
LOOOVE the octopus!!! super cute!
that is so cute!!!
That's so awesome, Lynlee. You let your mother solve another issue for you that you couldn't commit to. Yay!!!
Post a Comment