Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FYI...

It might come as a shock to some, but I am not remotely interested in this season's American Idol, Big Brother or America's Next Top Model. I am so over reality TV. Well, not really, but my DVR is thanking me for giving it a break and Kyle is very excited about not having to watch Tyra say "Congratulations, you're still in the running to become America's Next Top Model." 10 times in a row. All this reality TV talk is getting me excited about the new season of the Bachelor. I guess I'll have to start reading the spoilers on Jokers Updates. Here's the link for those who might be interested http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor. Also, I've had a few requests for my celebrity gossip source, so here's the link to my favorite website. It may not have as much info as some of the other websites, but it always has good pictures. http://www.bricksandstonesgossip.com/. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am ready for a new update!!:)

Unknown said...

ok, i'll work on that