I just shipped out the last of the first order of shirts. I've placed a second order and a third order is already in the works. I never imagined for a second that they would get such a response. I am so thankful, but more than that I have this sense of purpose that I've never felt before. This is bigger than Leeland, or me or my family. Who knew you actually had to "take steps" for the Lord to guide them? Ha. The follow through has never been my strong suit. I want more than anything to spread this message of hope, and the path laid out before me is incredibly, divinely clear. I've worn my shirt A LOT. I feel like it's my own personal bumper sticker reminding me to shift my perspective on life. It's a label I proudly wear. UNSEEN. See the real me, see who God created me to be, see my heart, see what matters, see those things in others, see those things in yourself. My prayer is that everyone who wears them will feel the same way. Based on how many shirts I've sold, there's a whole UNSEEN army out there. It sort of feels like we're letting others in on this secret to life, Gods eternal promise. It's not a secret though and it should be "proclaimed to all creation." I know they are just t shirts, but the conversation has to start somewhere and why not with a shirt? Thank you all for helping me proclaim Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment