I am so behind on blogging and definitely need to back up and post about some big birthday's in our house, 2 and 4 to be exact, but I had to go ahead and post this. Like most children, Hill and Baylor are sponges. On top of being a sponge, Hill has in my opinion a natural affinity for music. If she hears a song one time, she can sing it. She doesn't necessarily remember the words, but she always remembers the tune. Kind of like her daddy. Like I mentioned before, we sometimes have dance parties to help the kids burn off some energy before bed. On top of that, Kyle and I both love music, so we also look up some of our favorite artists on the computer and watch music videos as a family. Hill definitely has her favorites (usually what I like and therefore watch over and over). Anyway, her latest favorite is Leeland's I Wonder. Great choice Hill! Last night after she'd been excused from the dinner table, she brought in her guitar to serenade us. Bay joined in with his apple slice harmonica. She sang it about 3 times before I realized that I HAD to get this on video.
WARNING She insisted that we sing as a family! Please, please, please ignore my voice!!!!
and just so you can hear the real version of this awesome song
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
I Wonder
Posted by Unknown at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it! Lynlee, you should sing more often...very pretty!
I think that is great and too cute.
like i said, hill and wells are two peas in a pod. we even have the dance parties multiple times a day. too bad we aren't neighbors and we could really have dance parties! we need a play date with y'all soon! next week?
Post a Comment