Sorry, that was just a trick to get you to read my blog. I AM NOT PREGNANT (I know some of you can have babies 9 months apart, not me!), but I do have something that I wanted to tell everyone. I am now working for Birmingham Parent magazine selling advertising. I am so excited about it because I don't feel like it is just a JOB, I actually really like the magazine. It is a free publication and it is all over town, so if you go anywhere besides your own backyard, I'm sure you've seen it. I'm not fancy enough to have the "cool blog" that so many people read I can start selling advertising space, so why not sell it for something that a lot of people DO read. Birmingham Parent has over 80,000 readers and about 92% of those readers are female, um hello, that is a lot of people!!! I just wanted to get the word out and tell you that if you have any sort of business, website, or service to offer please consider advertising in Birmingham Parent. You can email me at lynlee@birminghamparent.com if you want to know more about it. And because I feel bad about tricking you, stay tuned for a recap of THE DAY HILL GOT A RAISIN STUCK UP HER NOSE.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
david goldenberg shoved a bean up lewis' nose when he was little, it involved a trip to the doc--his mom still talks about it, let's hope your solution didn't involve a co-pay!
Ha. You had me...That is great news about your work! cannot wait to hear updates.. Looking foward to seeing y'all soon.
Post a Comment