This is such a random post, but I don't ever want to forget. A few weeks ago we went on our family beach trip to the Gulf. A couple days before the trip, Hill was telling me how she was going to swim in the ocean. I did my best to explain to her that she could swim in the pool all she wanted, but she wouldn't be able to swim in the ocean because of all the oil. Well, in her little mind, I guess oil and whale are the same thing. They do sound alike...sort of. She looked at me and said, "I gonna AAARRRUUUU that whale and send him back home to see his mommy, AAARRRUUUU!" The girl makes me laugh. I guess the comment should have caught me off guard, but I was quickly able to trace it back to Diego. So, thank you Diego for teaching my child about exotic animals, their noises, and that they are all in search of a lost family member. Kyle thinks it's funny to keep asking her about the oil, and every time we get an "AAARRRUUUU!"
And because I didn't take a single picture at the beach (bad mom), here a are a couple from the pool this summer.

Thursday, August 12, 2010
AAARRRUUUU THE WHALE
Posted by Unknown at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment