Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pictures

Kyle's surgery is over and "we" are in recovery mode, but more on that later. I had Hill's pictures taken last week by Heather Swanner. She posted a few pictures from the session on her blog and I am sooooooo excited with the results. I chose Heather because when I looked at her website or her blog, she always seemed to capture the personalities of the children, and she did exactly that with Hill. I won't get all of the proofs back til next week, but even if I just had the few pictures she posted to choose from, I would be one happy girl!






6 comments:

TBG said...

lynlee those are gorgeous!~ i cannot wait to see the rest. wow.. i'll have to tuck her name in my mental file folder to recommend to friends and maybe even use in the future!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures!

The Jacobs Family said...

The photos are beautiful.

Ann said...

Beautiful!

lindsey & lewis said...

Bravo, Beautiful [not so] Baby Girl!!!

Jamie said...

oh my gosh! i love them, esp. the one where she is looking through the gate! precious.