
I know it is so cliche that when people disappear from blogging for a while they come back with news that they are pregnant, but I can't help being cliche because I AM PREGNANT! Our computer is still MIA and the outlook is grim for ever recovering our missing hard drive so I am posting this from mom's computer. I am 12 weeks along and we've seen and heard the baby's heartbeat which is a huge relief! The due date is November 5th but based on my (excessive and unnatural) weight gain last time and the size of Hill when she was born (8lbs 6oz), we were told to go ahead and prepare to be induced at 39 weeks. So it looks like we'll be having a little Halloween baby (trick? or treat?). We are very excited about the new addition. Or I guess I should say that I am very excited, Kyle hasn't checked in yet and probably won't until after the baby is born like he did with Hill, and as for Hill, she has no clue what is going on. I am feeling great compared to how I felt last time with a few bouts of nausea here and there, but nothing I can't handle. We will definitely be finding out the sex of the baby, so I'll keep you all posted. Hopefully I will be able to do it from my own recovered computer instead of having to borrow one again.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Hill Has Something To Tell You...
Posted by Unknown at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You are definitely following the preggo disappearing during the first trimester trend...but you are excused. You should be in recovery mode since you lost most of your pictures!
glad to pop on here and see a post though...you are missed in the blog world.
Yea!! It's public news... :) So happy for you guys and glad that you are not feeling too sick!!
yea! congratulations! Cole's going to be a big brother as well:)
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!
That is great news! Having 2 is so much fun...after the first 6 or 7 weeks. :) Congrats!
Congrats!!!
YAY! congratulations!!!! that is so funny b/c i was looking at the pictures and wondered when you were going to have your 2nd! haha.. so excited for you and your many blessings, Lynlee!
Yay! Congrats Lynlee!! I'm SO glad you are not feeling as bad, and jealous as well!! Hope to see you soon!
yeah!!! congrats! that is great news! hill will be a wonderful big sis! love from texas!
Post a Comment