Sorry for so many posts all at once, but I have to get mom's computer back to her today. We had a wonderful Easter weekend. On Saturday we took Hill up to Canterbury UMC for an Easter egg hunt. She was much more interested in the praise band than the eggs, but she had the best time dancing and being around other children. She was definitely not a fan of the Easter bunny and refused to get anywhere near "it" (is the Easter bunny a boy or girl?) On Sunday we made it to church for an awesome service and then over to Lolly and D-Da's house for lunch and the unveiling of the Easter basket. She quickly discovered the jelly beans, chocolate eggs and peeps inside the eggs and seemed to like it all, just like her momma. I didn't realize that everything the Easter bunny brought her had a "B" theme until I started writing this: bubbles, bracelets, bunny ears, bugs (the kind that expand in the water). I cannot tell you how many times over the past week she has taken all of the eggs out of the basket then put them back in or put on all of her bracelets one by one then taken them off one by one. I am sensing some OCD tendencies, now I know that didn't come from me, so I'll blame that one on Kyle. Here are some pictures from our fun weekend. Twe semi-new posts below.










Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Easter Weekend
Posted by Unknown at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun Easter basket and cute family pic!
Lynlee, Hill is beautiful! Congrats on baby #2! I hope you are feeling good!
Post a Comment