Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Random Post

1. I have seen several funny license plates recently, I can only remember a couple:
FNLYCVD "Finally Caved" - This was on a mini van. Very funny.


SKNYTWN "Skinny Twin" - I saw a woman driving this car. I wonder if her sister's tag read FATTWIN. Poor thing.


2. Please forgive me, but I gave the bird to an at least 70 year old man. In my defense, it was well deserved! I was leaving my parent's house the other day driving down Rocky Ridge when old man in Gold Camry pulled out behind me (sorry if this is your grandfather). He was riding my tail as I pulled into Tanglewood and kept shaking his head at me in disapproval every time I would stop at a stop sign. I would just like to point out that I was not driving slow, but we were in a residential neighborhood and Hill was in the car with me. When we got to the intersection of Vesclub Circle, I went left, which everyone knows is the quicker way, and he about tore off the back of my car turning right to try and beat me to the next stop sign. I was tempted to speed, knowing for sure that if I gunned it, there was no way he could beat me, but I didn't. I got to the stop sign and no gold Camry, so I began my turn left. I was almost in the middle of the intersection when out of my right peripheral vision comes old man who just about took off the front of my car this time! Not only that, he gave me the evil eye and one last shake of the head. I just couldn't help myself, I laid on the horn, then happened; I gave him the bird. I really did feel bad about it.


3. I was watching TV when an infomercial came on for BIG HAPPIE HAIR. Have y'all seen this? The product is called BUMPITS and basically they are inserts that you put in at the crown of your hair to create volume. Sadly, I bet these things are selling like hot cakes. If you want a really big Bump, you can opt for the Hollywood Bumpit. I bet there is going to be some big hair at small (and maybe some big) town proms this season.




That's all for now ;-)

4. Just thought of something else...I must have missed the memo about putting my hand on my hip during pictures. I have seen this popping up all over blogs and Facebook photo albums. It's like "hand on the hip" is the new "sorority squat". Now, I know this is a celebrity trick and I am all for looking skinny in pictures, but I think it just looks silly. I am boycotting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concerning #2, while I thought I taught you better, you must have been overcome by genetics. This was definitely a case of nature over nurture. This sudden outburst of road rage was apparently inherited from D-da.

TBG said...

lol you are too cute lynlee. your posts almost always make me laugh :o) i think the hand on hip thing, from my personal experience, is more about making your arm look skinny...but maybe there's more to it for some girls lol