Thursday, June 12, 2008

Water Bug

Kyle and I decided we should get Hill a baby pool for this summer. Kyle got bored on Saturday and made it his mission to find a pool, so he packed up little bit and headed out. I was excited to have a little time in the house by myself since I assumed they were headed to wal-mart or target, neither one of which is right around the corner. Well, 10 minutes later they came back home after going to Homewood Toy and Hobby (right down the street)with a wham doozy of a baby pool. I should have known that Kyle would get suckered into overspending on a seasonal item that we probably won't even be able to use next year. Anyway, it is a great pool with all of these attachments and Hill loves it!!! She can't sit on her own yet so she flops around in it like a fish out of water. There is another new post after this one...




3 comments:

Emily said...

Look at that cute baby! That is a great pool! It looks like so much fun!

The Slagleys said...

That pool looks awesome! Be glad he springs for the best... it would have probably gotten on your nerves if he came home with the cheap hard plastic one (which is what Brandon would do)! She looks like she likes it!

Stephanie said...

Yeah, see, that's what dads are for! Mine was always the best to go grocery shopping with because he strayed from the list!