Saturday, May 10, 2008

Duh!

I have been singing Hill the ABC's because, well, I want her to be smart. The other day while listening to this toy she has humming the tune twinkle twinkle little star, I had a true light bulb over the head moment. Oh my gosh, the ABC's are sung to the tune of twinkle twinkle. I realize that everyone reading this probably already knew that and is laughing at me because I didn't, but I didn't. Maybe Hill isn't the one I need to worry about being smart. Please be kind in your comments.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Lynlee....I NEVER knew that either! That is hilarious!

Stephanie said...

Me EITHER!! Ha ha. But now I'm going to pretend like I did.

Jamie said...

nope... had no clue

Ann said...

Hi Lynlee! It's Ann(Rhodes). It sounds like you're doing well and loving being a mom. Hill is so cute! I am going to add you to my blog as a link, if that's okay. Also, my hair fell out in chunks as well, and I didn't know that about ABC's either.

Anonymous said...

Nope, you have two more enlightened souls. Thanks, we learned something today:)

jane said...

i totally did NOT know that!

Melissa said...

Hey Lynlee~
Love your blog! This made me laugh so hard---I never knew this either!! Hill is absolutely precious!! Hope you guys are doing well~