I thought I was going to get to do an update on all that's been going on the past few months, but instead I have a prayer request. Leeland is continuing to have episodes that make us scratch our heads. Because I am the only one who sees these "events" most of the time, it has been a heavy weight on my heart and mind. I email and call his Doctors, I try to take videos, I forward those along, I go see new Doctors. Basically, I have been shouting from the rooftops since Leeland was 3 days old that something isn't right. Most agree that something isn't right, but no one can put their finger on it, and we have basically been pushed out the door and told to "wait and see" by most every one. Well, Leeland had an episode yesterday in Target of all places. I went to video it and of course my phone died. I emailed his neurologist and told him exactly what happened. I was basically told to ignore it. I had a major meltdown last night because I feel like no one is listening to me and if they are, they aren't willing to do anything to help the situation or to help us find answers. Today of all days, Hill's Birthday, Leeland began having an episode in the car. I was able to capture the whole thing on video. It was the first time that I feel like I actually caught what I've been seeing on a video. All of his doctors agree that the video is concerning and they want to move forward with an EEG. Hallelujah! While EEG's are absolutely miserable for all of us, I am relieved to know that something is being done. This will be Leeland's 4th one and I am dreading it for him. He is scheduled for a work in EEG on Friday, which means we will be at the hospital all day, just waiting. Hill's birthday party is on Friday afternoon, the movers are moving our storage unit into our house on Thursday and we are supposed to move in the rest of our stuff on Saturday. PLEASE PRAY FOR US!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lynlee,
I want you to know that I stopped and prayed as soon as I read this and I will try to remember to keep praying for all of you…..especially precious Leeland.
Meg
praying lynlee and PLEASE let me know how i can help you!!
Lynlee,
I am praying for you all. For Friday, and for all that you have going on. Oh He is our only hope. My prayer is that He would allow you to experience the hope and rest only He can give. May He pour it out on you!!!
Much love and prayers,
Kristy
Post a Comment