We had such a fun and relaxing weekend at Rosemary Beach. I have to say that the beach lifestyle is right up my alley. We ate lots, swam lots, played lots, and watched lots, football that is. Having good friends to share it all with makes it even better. I fully intended to take pictures all weekend, but only seemed to grab my camera for some "special" moments. Here's what happens when I take my eyes off of her for a couple of seconds. I was in the other room packing and walked back into this.I feel I should explain the outfit. On Hill laundry day, which was the day before, I wash all of her PJ's, so the only thing she has to wear is a t-shirt and these red pants from Christmas. We decided to call them her Ho Ho pants and she thinks they are the greatest things ever! Speaking of laundry, while I swept, vacuumed, and cleaned a whole box of Pops cereal off the den floor, I heard Hill in the other room yelling "I'm stuck". She was stuck, in our laundry hamper. I have no idea how she got in there feet first. Oh, she was on the phone too, sorry if it was you she called.
Funny how so much can happen just while you're trying to get out the door. Once at the beach, she tried to get in the fountain which we later discovered had a dead bird floating around in it. Don't worry, Kyle freaked out and scrubbed her down, but only after she'd sucked her thumb ;-)
She had lots of fun playing at the Alys Beach playground. It was game day, in case you couldn't tell. War Eagle!
She even had some good cuddle time and lots of kisses from Sawyer. We have to keep our eyes on those two.
Like I said, not a single picture from the actual beach, but that's just because we were having too much fun to stop for pictures. I hope you had a great weekend too!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day
Posted by Unknown at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your daily updates. They make me smile. Hope to see Hill sometime in Auburn this fall.
Loved this post...I'm still laughing! Baylor better come out with boxing gloves on!
Post a Comment